Join ProtoKinetics at the American Physical Therapy Association’s Combined Sections Meeting 2019 in Washington, D.C.!
Connect with ProtoKinetics January 23rd – 26th at Booth 812
Learn how ProtoKinetics can:
- Help improve patient care
- Identify early deviations in gait function
- Track gait in degenerative conditions and diseases
- Record and analyze pre-intervention and post-intervention data.
- Capture detailed information which cannot be obtained by observational gait analysis.
- Enhance pre-intervention and post-intervention testing based on unique variables.
- Extract gait analysis data points instantly.
- Bolster student research through an easy to learn system interface
- Accurately measure and define single support time in patients post-stroke
- Track step length progress in patients with balance impairment
- Show improvement or decline in geriatric conditions
- Establish baselines and progress/regress/decline in patients with degenerative condition
Get a live demo with ProtoKinetics at APTA CSM 2019!
Click the link below to schedule your time to meet with us!